CLINICAL & BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE – ALERT® DATA WAREHOUSE
On a single platform, it is possible for end-users to obtain near real-time analysis of data collected at the point of care; ALERT® DATA WAREHOUSE provides the ability to improve efficiency, quality of care and patient safety as well as supporting health efforts more effectively.
One of the differentiating factors of the ALERT® suite of products is a fully integrated Business Intelligence platform – ALERT® DATA WAREHOUSE – , which is a decision support tool for all levels of management within healthcare facilities.
ALERT® DATA WAREHOUSE’s main goal is to operationalize the content repository of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) in supporting: activity monitoring, evaluation of quality of care, monitoring of epidemics, control of chronic diseases (e.g., diabetes, hypertension) for implementation of proactive initiatives within the public health sector, reporting on activity and quality for healthcare entities and regulators, support for optimization of clinical processes and certification on Quality Standards (e.g. ISO standards).
ALERT® DATA WAREHOUSE will evolve to new ways of presenting information, to incorporate analysis of unstructured data (free text), and to implement forecasting capabilities to enhance the capacity to support the increasing complexity of management of healthcare entities, in multi-platform environments such as web-based productivity tools and mobile devices.
- Standard report package
- Ad-hoc reports
- Audit trail log
- Clinical data analysis
- Process evaluation
- Performance evaluation
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Evidence based decision making
- Coding levels reporting
- Return on Investment (ROI) substantiation
ADW is a valuable tool in clinical settings’ decision making because:
- Allows users to control and evaluate undergoing activity
- Improves management of healthcare facilities based upon real facts collected from paper-free environments
- Helps in the correct interpretation of data
- Prepares and allows for comparison of outcomes with other providers
- Minas Gerais Secretary of State for Health
- Ministry of Health
- Blackpool, Fylde & Wyre Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
|ALERT® DATA WAREHOUSE||Paper-Free|
All necessary information
at a hands reach!
ALERT® products offer
solutions for the
management of paper-free